Timeless Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Larentius's Skills
Hello EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 pm by Rashir

» Help!
Hello EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 pm by Padexin

» Research into the Sigils
Hello EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:47 pm by Damien

» Damien Fox, Keeper of the Ballance
Hello EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:07 pm by Damien

» Laurentius Pyrrhicus
Hello EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:03 pm by Damien

» Do we have to be human?
Hello EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:59 pm by Damien

» Pax's Skills (Revised)
Hello EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:02 pm by Padexin

» Acgrim's Skills
Hello EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:54 am by Acgrim

» Acgrim's Weapons
Hello EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 am by Acgrim

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:12 pm

Hello

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Looks like the site is barely alive. I mostly only see the name Damian around. Just one roleplayer left? =) Should I bother to join? Neh, why not?
I'm intrested in the dice roll type of battles. I always liked it, before I even knew I liked it. The thing about dices, they let me focus more on the art of the battle instead of strategy and winning. Should create more intresting and more artistic topics.
Looks like fun. I do wanna join but I'm too lazy and maybe too poor of a writer. I rarely get passed the character application threads on rp sites. They need this much personally, even more appeareance and a couple of elephant sized history. It always makes me wonder, do they search for roleplayers or book writers? I must shrug my shoulders, its the same everywhere. Hence the majority of people see a purpose which I cannot.

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Damien Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Hey, and no I'm not the last roleplayer just an admin so the starting posts in most of the topics are mine. The Future section is the most populated but at the moment most of the RPer are in the modern section for, well for lack of a better term an event.
To answer you on your aplication, the point is to develope a unique personallity with a rich background for your player. As you get better at writing you can go back and edit a few things as long as the main point stays the same.
Example: Alot of people have Long black hair, so to make it better and more suited to your charactor say instead "Strands of ebony are draped over his broad shoulders" It creates a better experience for the reader, or for other players. You don't have to be a good writer, people get better, you just have to be willing to start.
Damien
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

https://timedest.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum