Timeless Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Larentius's Skills
Help! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 pm by Rashir

» Help!
Help! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 pm by Padexin

» Research into the Sigils
Help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:47 pm by Damien

» Damien Fox, Keeper of the Ballance
Help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:07 pm by Damien

» Laurentius Pyrrhicus
Help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:03 pm by Damien

» Do we have to be human?
Help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:59 pm by Damien

» Pax's Skills (Revised)
Help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:02 pm by Padexin

» Acgrim's Skills
Help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:54 am by Acgrim

» Acgrim's Weapons
Help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 am by Acgrim

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:12 pm

Help!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help!

Post by Acgrim Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Smiling at the boy's enthusiasm, I begin walking toward the nearby treeline. I might as well get some more work done while I'm out here. I'll be running low on money after I maintain my equipment and buy supplies. I've told you my name, so what's yours? And I hope you don't mind getting your hands dirty. Like that stranger said, I'm a mercenary. In fact, we're headed to another job now. With the last of my words, I hand him a thin piece of paper. On it, it explains that a dire bear has been killing hunters in the area, and that anyone who can kill the beast will be paid well. I wasn't going to attempt this job alone, but with a little help, we might be able to manage. Just be careful. Dire bears are generally quite large, and all of them are dangerous. You up for this? I look down at my armguard. Tsk. Dented. I need to be more careful on this job. Metal won't stop this one.
Acgrim
Acgrim
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help!

Post by Padexin Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 pm

"Oh, sorry. I'm Pax Jyrr. I should have mentioned that earlier," I say. As we walk, I trip on a root. --I hate relying on my eyes...-- I decide just to close them and hear the things around me. "Of course I'll help! It's the least I could do, for, you know. Saving me earlier. I have a few handy tricks up my sleeve, just you watch," I say. --I'd better warn him that these "tricks" completely exhaust me. But not now. Later. For now, I am happy to travel with him.--
Padexin
Padexin
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum