Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Larentius's Skills
Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 pm by Rashir

» Help!
Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 pm by Padexin

» Research into the Sigils
Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:47 pm by Damien

» Damien Fox, Keeper of the Ballance
Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:07 pm by Damien

» Laurentius Pyrrhicus
Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:03 pm by Damien

» Do we have to be human?
Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:59 pm by Damien

» Pax's Skills (Revised)
Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:02 pm by Padexin

» Acgrim's Skills
Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:54 am by Acgrim

» Acgrim's Weapons
Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 am by Acgrim

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:55 am

Inside the Rift

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Damien on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 am

You won't be fighting me, well physically at least. A group of elite Raider scouts came this way and... Damien lifts his hand and snaps his fingers. Suddently a small section of grass apears to be bent. You can see their trail. Your job is to go in there and kill them, all of them. They are under my controll, but for this test they will have minds of their own and wont know you are coming. Damien reached in his backpack and took out a small brown hard leather case and leg straps. He tossed them to Crade and continued, You can only use these to eliminate your targets. Damien snapped his fingers again and all of Crades other equipment appeared in a pile besides him, You can ask me for advice or answers just by thinking it, but think my name so I know you just aren't arguing with yourself ok? Damien turned around and started to walk away but then looked back and said, Oh I almost forgot... You have to kill them one at a time without alerting the others. Damien kept walking until he snapped his fingers and dissapeared from sight....
avatar
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 22
Location : Here

View user profile Http://timedest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Crade began to pick up his equipment. Great he thought, Never really been one for stealth but heres a good time to learn as any. He muttered to himself. Then he thought about what Damien had said and chuckled to himself. Damein probubly already knew that reguardless what happened Crade would talk to himself. Old habbits die hard. he thought. with his new found abilities this shouldn't be too much of a challenge, but then again these raiders were created by Damien and he is one tough guy...
avatar
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Even I don't know o_o.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Damien on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:43 pm

You should start moving now, and remember there is wild-life in the forest, so dont jump at every sound. Damien told Crade in his mind. He had sensed a new presence after he left and might not be able to support Crade if the newcomer has... questionable intentions
avatar
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 22
Location : Here

View user profile Http://timedest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Crade began to follow the trail, it wouldn't be long before he should happen apon something... or so he hoped. He continued down the trail feeling a little bit off, sure without his equipment he felt a little less threatening but what really made him feel strange was the leather leg strap, no-one wore anything like this on the planet he was from and they were down right uncomfortable. This made him wonder, could he really ever call this new world home? Oh well he thought. There would be time for morral delemas later. He decided to see what was in the case.
avatar
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Even I don't know o_o.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Damien on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:03 pm

(When my writing isnt blue im the narrator in my realm)
You open the case to find a set of 30 throwing knifes and in the bottom pouch a swiss army knife with a small tinder box. You also found a small note that described the instant kill spots on the local deer.
avatar
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 22
Location : Here

View user profile Http://timedest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:43 pm

Crade pulled the case to a point on him where he could easely get a throwing knife out when he needed one. He continued down the trail on the grass waiting to come acrros something. He looked at the tracks to try and find out what he was up against but some were doubled over to the point were he couldn't even guese He continued following the trail, its all he could do...
avatar
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Even I don't know o_o.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Damien on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Soon you see the path splits of in six directions, and you will have to choose one of them. One of the paths points to a mountain off in the distance, but you can't tell exactly were the others lead.
avatar
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 22
Location : Here

View user profile Http://timedest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Crade looked at the tracks in dismay. Great, just great. Crade said to himself. As if it wouldn't be hard enough to track them normaly, now this was going to make things difficult. He had no idea where the people he was looking for went and now he things were going downhill from there. He decided to follow the path twords the mountains for it was the only one where he even had the slightest idea of where he was going.
avatar
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Even I don't know o_o.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Damien on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:05 pm

You follow the tracks but they get fainter as the forest gives way to the stony mountains and soon you have lost all trace of them, you must roll to see if you remember where you are and then you must choose, keep going or turn back?
avatar
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 22
Location : Here

View user profile Http://timedest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:19 pm

the knowing where is roll: 9
As Crade lost sight of the tracks he realized the he too was lost. He didn't know which direction he came nor which direction he was headed. From there all he could do was look for anything he recognized but alas it came to no avail. This is just god damned great. he muttered to himself. ok Damien you got me he thought hard. Any advice?
avatar
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Even I don't know o_o.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Damien on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Well Crade, that is called a false trail, they split up and lead to dead ends, look to see if you can find any footprints on the vertical rocks, that should lead you back on the right trail... or not, I dont know exatly how many false trails there are, and they are elite troops... Damien replied
avatar
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 22
Location : Here

View user profile Http://timedest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Finding legit footprints: 17
Now that Crade knew what to look for he didn't have too much trouble finding them. From there he again began to follow the footprints, the worst that could happen is another false trail or some raiders... he hoped. He continued onwords, its not like he had many options.
avatar
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Even I don't know o_o.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Damien on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:35 pm

You see something that you didnt expect, altough there was only one pair off footprints going up there is another split in the trail, one going left, and one going right. Before you can choose you hear Damien say there is something wrong with these tracks Crade, there flickering?!
avatar
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 22
Location : Here

View user profile Http://timedest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Damien for my sake i hope this is just one of you tricks... Crade thought. It was true the footprints were flickering. Though Damien said the Raiders were smart it didn't seem like they had any more control of this world then Crade himself. Though he prayed that this was just another challange somethinin Crades gut told him there was trouble. He grasped on of the throwing knives and prepared himself for any monstrositie that Damien or anything else could have coocked up.
avatar
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Even I don't know o_o.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Damien on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Crade look up! Damien yelled in his head. You look up and see an recon drone with raider insignias all over it. Then you hear the tell tale sounds of a plasma cannon powering up and you realise that it is about to attack you.
avatar
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 22
Location : Here

View user profile Http://timedest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Son of a bitch! Crade yells out, He quickly dives to the side atempting to end in a crouching stance, from there he throws the knife at the Drone and prepared to dodge again for he knows full well he may miss his target yet.
avatar
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Even I don't know o_o.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Damien on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:03 pm

The knife connects and the left path dissapears for an instant. Then the Drone bursts into flame and starts to fall, but its engines are still slightly active and it flys over your head and off a cliff. Crade go after that Drone, don't lose it!
avatar
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 22
Location : Here

View user profile Http://timedest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Crade doesn't have time to think and with the adrenalin already flowing through him he willfully leaps after the drone. Its only after he jumping after the drone he realizes what he got himself into, Damien i hope you know what your doing... Crade thinks without conciouse effort. He attempts to grab for the drone as the both fall, his only hope is that this realm has allowed him to keep his unatural ability else he will certainly fall to his doom.
avatar
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Even I don't know o_o.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Damien on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:13 pm

As you plument the Drone recovers and you see its plasma cannon swivel around and now points at your face, If you grab a new knife you could fall off and the first knife is on the other side of the drone, what do you do?
avatar
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 22
Location : Here

View user profile Http://timedest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Crade still being slightly over the drone attempts to reach over the top and grab the knife, should he succede he should be able to rip through the drone easely before he gets too shot up thanks to his new found abilities but should he fail he will no doubt fall to the ground and weather he can survive that remains to be seen.
avatar
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Even I don't know o_o.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Damien on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:23 pm

The drone fires and the shot burns your left shoulder severly (20 Damage) but the recoil makes the drone pivot and the knife slams into your hand. What do you do now?
avatar
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 22
Location : Here

View user profile Http://timedest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Crade grunts in pain but he has no time to lick his wounds, Thanks to his intimate knowledge of machines and the small hole the knife made in the drone he quickly cuts off power to the plasma cannon. From there it was only a matter of makeing another hand hold while he activated the hover plates at the bottom of the drone to lession the inevitable crash to the ground.
avatar
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Even I don't know o_o.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Damien on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 pm

When you cut off the power to the cannon, thanks to a crossed wire you accidentally activate the self destruction sequence. You can hear a slight ticking sound and you see two devices break away from the Drone and fall into the water below, what do you do?
avatar
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 22
Location : Here

View user profile Http://timedest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Crade on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Crade realized that the body of the drone would be the part that exploded, so whatever was dropped must be important. He rips the knife from the drone and angles his fall twords the water where the device fell off. It wasn't a fperfect dive and the impact of the splash stung but he had to find whatever fell off befor it sunk too deep lest he never find it or risk the water damaging it.
avatar
Crade
Hunter of the Night: Watcher
Hunter of the Night: Watcher

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Even I don't know o_o.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Damien on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 pm

You see the two devices sinking slowly to your left, and then you realise that they have a protective steel outer layer, so the water wont damage them, but when you grab them you can't find a way to open them, at least, not in the water, you see a small island to your right and it is much closer to than the mainland. Then you notice the sun is going down and you will need to either find the raiders in an hour or set up camp somewere....
avatar
Damien
Keeper of the Balance
Keeper of the Balance

Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 22
Location : Here

View user profile Http://timedest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the Rift

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum